213 Trade House
14/3 South Tukoganj
Indore, 452001, India.
Collection and Use of Personal and Non-Personal Information
• Information that you provide by filling out Widewalls forms: contact information, such as your name, email address, and other; this includes information provided at the time of registering, posting material, or requesting services;
• Unique identifiers, such as username or password;
• link your Widewalls account to your account on another social media service (including when you sign up for our Services or sign into our Services through another social media service), in which case we may obtain your username on that service and other information you make publicly available through that service;
If you provide it, Widewalls also collects the following non-personal information:
• Information about your business, such as company name, company size, and business type;
• Demographic information, such as age, education, gender, interests, and zip code;
• Correspondence with other users and galleries that you send through Widewalls website, and correspondence sent to Widewalls;
• Widewalls may keep a record of the correspondence if you contact us.
• Our Services may include features that enable you to choose your “favorite” artists, artwork or other items. Our Services may also include features that enable you to “follow” galleries, institutions or other Users, artists, designers or other creators, or categories of artwork or other items. If your public profile is enabled, other Users may also be able to follow you, and the number of Users that follow you may be visible to other Users on our Services. You may be able to share, or choose not to share, certain information about your favorites, follows or followers on or through our Services, as indicated by us in connection with these features or in your profile and account settings.
Widewalls, as most websites, automatically gathers information about your computer. Usually collected information is your IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. Widewalls does not, without your consent, sell, share, or rent this information to others for their marketing purposes. Widewalls may, in compliance with applicable law, combine your information with information lawfully acquired from other organizations, and use it to improve and personalize services, content, and advertising.
Widewalls may use this information in the following ways:
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of Widewalls products or services, contests and sweepstakes, when you choose to do so
• To prevent, discover, and investigate violations of applicable Terms and Conditions
• To respond to customer service requests
• To send you a newsletter and marketing announcements
• To improve Widewalls website and marketing efforts
• To conduct research and analysis
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- widewalls.ch sets cookies from third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads.
You may choose to stop receiving Widewalls newsletters or marketing emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those communications, or you can contact us.
You may at several different points on the Widewalls websites request information (e.g., how to become an advertiser, or how to become a member gallery). To submit a request using the forms provided on the website, you must supply contact information (e.g., name, email, phone number). This information is used by Widewalls to provide the information requested.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide personal information about others, or if others give us your information, Widewalls will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided.
Widewalls may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help with our business activities, such as offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To help with business operations (such as fraud investigations, affiliate and rewards programs), to protect rights or safety, as required by law;
• If Widewalls is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale; you will be notified via email and/or a notice on the website, before choosing what you can do with your personal information.
• To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Widewalls shares your personal information with other companies so that they can market their products or services to you. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us.
Widewalls makes your contact information available to other users that you interact to help complete the transaction.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Important things to know about cookies:
• You may disable cookies if your browser permits. The exact procedure will vary from browser to browser; check help section.
• You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages (for example, advertisers), but Widewalls has no access to or control over these cookies
Widewalls uses your IP address to help diagnose server problems, and to administer our website. Widewalls uses your IP addresses to analyze trends and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Every time you access a Widewalls website, some data are temporarily stored and processed in a log file, such as anonymous IP addresses, the browser types, the recalled page, or the date and time of the recall. These data are only evaluated for statistical purposes, to help us diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our sites, or to improve our offer.
Widewalls webpages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how the websites are used, and may be used in some emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows Widewalls to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Links to Other Websites
When you choose the Facebook “Like” button on a Widewalls website, you will not be directed to another site, you will remain on Widewalls.ch.
Widewalls retains your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that Widewalls no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us. Widewalls will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Monitoring of Communications
As a member of Widewalls Galleries Network, you can ask Widewalls to review or retrieve emails sent to your gallery. Widewalls will access these emails only to provide these services for you.
When Widewalls collects personal information directly from you, it follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted: both during transmission and once received it is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Widewalls does its best to protect your personal data. Once your information is received, Widewalls uses strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore its absolute security cannot be guaranteed; any transmission is at your own risk. If you have any questions about security on the Widewalls website, contact us. Widewalls has a companywide commitment to your privacy. To make sure your personal information is secure, please check that you are visiting Widewalls website.
Additional Policy Information
Updating/Accessing/Amending/Correcting Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire Widewalls services, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, or deactivate it by making the change on the member information page
You can also e-mail us, and Widewalls will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
Note to Parents or Guardians
Minors may want to visit Widewalls on the Internet. However, the site is not directed at children under the age of 18, and those under the age of 18 should not provide personal data on the site unless they have received permission from their parents before submitting any personal information. Widewalls believes parents should be responsible for supervising the online activities of their children, and take into account various tools that allow them to provide their children with a controlled, child-friendly Internet. These tools are designed to preclude children from releasing personal information online without the permission of their parents. If Widewalls becomes aware that a minor has submitted information on its site, Widewalls reserves the right to request proof that the parent or guardian has permitted use by the minor of the site; otherwise Widewalls reserves the right to delete the relevant information and the minor’s registration on the site.
How to Contact Us
Widewalls is responsible for the personal data collected from users of this website and determines the purposes and means by which such personal data are used, subject to applicable law.