10 Most Viewed Videos in March
Like every beginning of each month we are showing you the 10 most viewed videos from last month. See also more Videos in our TV SECTION
1. James Jean: The Artist
James Jean talks about where he finds his inspiration, and lets us take a peek into his sketchbooks.
2. Jean-Michel Basquiat: Graffiti and Glory | The New School
A distinguished group of speakers who look back at Basquiat’s life and work and discuss his continuing influence, with particular reference to his time in the East Village.
3. ‘SKIN’ EXCERT: DAMIEN HIRST’S BUTTERFLY VAGINA TATTOO IN ACTION
Featuring contributions from Damien Hirst, Jeff Koons and Raymond Pettibon. The film is a beautiful visual essay from the frontiers of contemporary British art.
4. Guy Denning – painting the “behemoth” exhibition set
Guy Denning – painting the “behemoth” exhibition set.
5. INTI – Stgo Under Crew ( Graffiti Chile )
Making of INTI`s mural in Santiago de Chile.
6. Nicola Verlato interview for RAI International, in Italian
Nicola Verlato talks about his career and technique. Second time in our top 10.
7. Terry Rodgers
An intimate look in the decadent world of American painter Terry Rodgers. Also the second time in our top 10.
8. EDUARDO KOBRA MURAL – 10th Ave at 25th Street CHELSEA
The Brazilian artist, Eduardo Kobra, has a fascination for vintage images. See them here!
9. Print Them All x C215 “Nina”
A making of C215`s edition print called “Nina”
10. Justin Bieber’s Graffiti Artist Alec Monopoly On His Success
Diana Madison talks to street artist Alec Monopoly at the 2013 Art Basel in Miami to get the Lowdown on his rise to success and where he gets his inspiration.
You want to know more about the artists? CLICK HERE!