Soho House Berlin
Soho House Berlin is a private members’ club with 65 rooms, 20 fully serviced apartments and 4 spacious lofts. Set over eight floors of a restored Bauhaus building in the Mitte district, Soho House Berlin includes a Cowshed Spa and gym, a rooftop pool, restaurants, bars, a screening room and private Event spaces.
Originally opened in 1928 as a department store, the property was seized by the wartime government before being occupied by the post-war, Communist regime until 1956. It was then used to house the Communist Party archives and the Central Committee’s Historical Institution. After German reunification the building was legally returned to the descendants of its original